- 6 1/2 digit resolution
- 10,000 readings/sec @ 5 1/2 digits to the PC
- LAN, USB & GPIB standard
- Capacitance & temperature measurements
- Data logger for improved usability
- 50,000 reading non-volatile memory
- Designed to comply with LXI Class C specification
20 MHz, 2 channels.
- For PILine® Ultrasonic OEM Motors and Positioners
- Accepts Analog Drive Signal from Standard Controller
- Available as Cost-Effective OEM board and Plug-and-Play Desktop Unit
- Control in: Differential, -10 V up to +10 V, polarity controls direction
- Operating voltage: 12 V, ±10 %
- Output power / channel: 120 VPP / 42 VRMS, 210 kHz.
Objective 12mm, 1:1.8, diam. 25.5 mm
• Two cells (K=0.1, K=1)
• Standard solution 84 uS 500 ml
• Simultaneous display of conductivity or TDS and temperature
• Automatic selection of range for best resolution
• Calibration by cell constant or standard solutions
• Automatic standard recognition
• Storage of up to 32 results
• Bi-directional RS232 link to printer or PC
- Eight single-ended 14-bit analog input channels
- Eight 14-bit analog output channels
- Fast conversion rate
- 8 digital inputs, 8 digital outputs
- Four quadrature encoder inputs (single ended or differential)
- Four counters/timers
- Low power consumption
- Driver for Real Time Toolbox for MATLAB included
- Driver for Real-Time Windows Target
- Driver for xPC Target
- Driver for Windows, 32 and 64-bit applications
3 pieces available.
Maximal force 5 N, RS-232 interface.
Maximal force 20 N, RS-232 interface (maybe not working).
Fast VGA camera, high quality, 1394b FireWire, 208 fps.
A high performance 4 Channels 1GHz 16Bit fully arbitrary waveform generator. Up tp 32 channels@1GS/s with AT-XSS expansion bus.
Max. voltage 1.25kV
Max. current 20 mA
Power 25 W
Flattening table for clinical histopathology
Ambient to 75°C
150 x 150 mm (120 x 120 cm heated), 500 W, max 450°C, glass ceramic plate.
2x 0÷30V/4A; 1x 5V/3A. We own two pieces.
- Smallest Translation Stages with Linear Motor Drive
- Travel Ranges to 20 mm
- Max. Velocity 500 mm/s
- Acceleration to 5 g
- Incremental Motion to 50 nm
- Self Locking at Rest
- XY-Combination Possible
- MTBF 20.000 h
- Vacuum Versions to 10-7 hP
8 Digit FND Display for Frequency, Frequency Output : 0.2Hz to 10MHz, Sine, Squre, Triangle, Ramp, Pulse, TTL Level, Skewed Sine, Variable Symmetry, Amplitude, Sweep Width and DC Offset, Built-in Frequency Counter, Channel A: 1Hz to 20MHz, Channel B: 20MHz to 2.7GHZ, Frequency Range 0.2Hz to 10MHz, Output Impedence 50Ω Fixed, Output Amplitude 2Vpp to 20Vpp at OpenLoad, 1Vpp to 10Vpp at 50Ω Load, VCF Voltage Level: 0 to 10 VDC, Attenuator: -20dB.
300 lumens, contrast 10000:1, 1280x800 (16:10), DLP.
100 MHz, 4 scope and 16 digital channels.
Measurement: 10 to 99.999 RPM
USB interface to PC
60 MHz analog bandwidth, 1 GS/s sampling rate, 2.5k point record length, 2 channels.
635 nm, 2.5 mW, FC/PC
- Highest CPU performance up to 3.60GHz GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo and Intel i5)
- Leverages xPC Target multi-core support
- Room for up to 17 I/O modules using Performance-IOExpansion options
- Light-weight and space-effective aluminum chassis with high-grade EMI sealing
- Ideal for desktop use and rack mounting
- All I/O and peripheral connectors accessible from the front
- Effective low-noise cooling concept
- High-end fan-less (0dB) 400W universal range power supply (100-240V, 50/60Hz)
- Made and optimized for the use with Simulink and xPC Target
- Highest quality and long-term supply
Resistivity 18.2Mohm.cm, production 3l/h, Smartpak DQ3, MilliPak.